• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling very sad

karen354

Warren Veteran
I can rehome 1 male bun, dont care what breed or colour as all buns are beautiful :love:. I now won't allow myself to say which bun to have :? I feel guilty by choosing one :( I'd take them all if I could..

I think I'll have to leave it to my husband to choose ..

why not choose one who has been in rescue longest? or is older (unless u need a particular age for bonding) someone who would normally be overlooked? i know its sad but think how good it is you can actually help :)

why not choose one who has been in rescue longest? or is older (unless u need a particular age for bonding) someone who would normally be overlooked? i know its sad but think how good it is you can actually help :)

I think this is what I'll do ;) I've done that the last few times and the bunnies have bonded well and are really happy..

I think this is what I'll do :? I've done that the last few times and the bunnies have bonded well and are really happy..

who ever u choose they will have a happy loverly home so im sure it doesnt matter who! :)good luck and piccys when u have choosen!!!

who ever u choose they will have a happy loverly home so im sure it doesnt matter who! :)good luck and piccys when u have choosen!!!

:wave: Thanks for the advice, will post lots and lots of piccies when I get my little man.

Last edited:
I'm glad I didn't have much choice when I wanted a doe to bond with Charlie, I saw Poppy on Chloe's thread and fell for her before my o/h had even said we could have another bunny.

I think the suggestion of going for one who has been in a rescue a long time and unlikely to be rehomed is a great idea, could you cope with a dental bun, I know they are often overlooked?

I'm glad I didn't have much choice when I wanted a doe to bond with Charlie, I saw Poppy on Chloe's thread and fell for her before my o/h had even said we could have another bunny.

I think the suggestion of going for one who has been in a rescue a long time and unlikely to be rehomed is a great idea, could you cope with a dental bun, I know they are often overlooked?

I'd happily take on a dental if I had a savvy close by, my nearest is 40 minutes drive away and they don't do dentals without GA.

*bites lip as also has fosters who need homes* good luck Karen, the little boy of Chloe's you picked out the other day is an absolute sweetheart!! :D

There are loads of buns that I'd love but two especially, will have to put their names in a hat and choose. I can't pick and my hubby certainly can't :( he gets very upset..

Aww Karen - Dont be sad that you cant rehome them both, Be happy that you can rehome one of them! :D Good luck x

awww i know how much it hurts... Alvins first bonding failed with jubilee and i loved her from the first second.... imagine my guilt when i went to the rescue to drop Alvin off and while meeting pearl jubilee was right there in sight.. still waiting for her forever home :( if only i could take them both home with me

awww i know how much it hurts... Alvins first bonding failed with jubilee and i loved her from the first second.... imagine my guilt when i went to the rescue to drop Alvin off and while meeting pearl jubilee was right there in sight.. still waiting for her forever home :( if only i could take them both home with me

That must of been so hard for you :cry:
So glad Alvin has took to Pearl I bet your so excited to get them both home..

it is hard, but the fact they have made it to the rescue means they are already loved and happy... you too will have this excitement when you come home with the perfect bun too :)

Last edited:
dont be sad .....the bunny you chose will be very very lucky ...and that will be yet another you have given a second chance of a lovely life ;)

Are you going to bond new bunny? If so why not let your existing bun choose? That's what I'm going to do with MJ, he's going dating at Kays and will have the doe of his choice (assuming he likes one)

Are you going to bond new bunny? If so why not let your existing bun choose? That's what I'm going to do with MJ, he's going dating at Kays and will have the doe of his choice (assuming he likes one)

Karen is bonding into a trio to make a group of four!

Karen, we have a really good home lined up for Riley subject to a reference coming back to us....problem is its in NORFOLK, So if anyone can help with a bunny run please let me know!

I hope that makes your decision easier ;)

Yes new bun will be bonded with my outdoor three.. We don't have a good rescue near so will be travelling for the new bun..

When you trying MJ with a new ladybun ? I was so shocked you losing Pippa very sad :cry:How you feeling today ?

Back