• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got my new hutch

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
There is no point to this thread, I just wanted to share my joy about having a lovely new 6' hutch for Poppy and her potential manfriend. :D And to say thankyou to everyone who helped me decide which one to get. I even managed to assemble it with no traumas!

I can't wait to see them enjoying the huge new living space!

I am just carrying out some routine maintenance to the run and then I was going to PM you for a homecheck!

I'm not sure if my friend is still free for transport but I guess I could beg someone on the forum to help me out. :D

let me know when you are ready and ill sort out for someone to come and take a look ;)

anybun in particular you have your eye on ...i know you liked Boo before ;)

let me know when you are ready and ill sort out for someone to come and take a look ;)

anybun in particular you have your eye on ...i know you liked Boo before ;)

He is lovely :love: I have trouble navgating your website because I'm computer illiterate but I want one as near as possible to Poppy's age and ideally with a nice calm temperament though I guess it's up to Poppy who she decides on. :lol:

Capel, I got the 6 foot happy hutch in the end despite the protestations of my wallet. :D And it is a nice hutch and was really easy to assemble! victory is mine.

ok ...what about Boo or Guiness :D

they are both on rabbits in need:D

or there is cracker ...but he isnt neutered yet ...ill try and find a piccy of him ;)

Last edited:
2007_1224dec0070.jpg

cracker :D

Either of those would be ideal :) I'll get in touch as soon as I've got everything ready for the happy couple.

Incidentally, should I leave Poppy in her current hutch till she's got her husbun? It's not as big as I'd like but I want her to view the new hutch as neutral territory for her and her new husbun rather than her getting used to it being all hers and then having some new rabbit invading it.

ohhhh...i really like cracker :love: Would we have to wait till after neutering to attempt bonding, and when do you anticipate he will be neutered?

although this is all dependant on me getting transport :( *crosses fingers*

Cool. Well I guess I should get off the computer and crack on with making rain covers for the new hutch. :lol: will be in touch very soon!

Back