• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone for tea

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Sooty enjoying my new Christmas pressie

P1000724.jpg

For Julia and Abi, who didn't quite believe rosie could fit in my handbag- Ok I don't think she'd quite fit in but she's about the same size.

P1000735.jpg

All 3 monsters after I interupted a hay eating session.

P1000730.jpg

Last edited:
It's a plant pot :lol: Was thinking of taking it in to work and when someone offered to make a cup of tea pulling it out and saying "yes please"

I tried putting rosie in the teacup :oops: She wouldn't stay in it long enough for a photo though.

Nice new sigi Julia, if I bribe you with a pizza night at my house will you do a new one for me?

stunning buns!....................was going to say looks like a lovely bih hot choc mug then read it was flower pot!:oops:

They're all gorgeous - bless little Rosie in the middle :D I like the sound of bunny pizza @ yours, then I can meet them! Chloe may have texted you already but next bunny pizza @ my house so you get to meet my lot!! :D

Back