• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playhouse?

It looks really nice, I've looked at a few, but have settled on another 6 x 4 shed. You get 2ft more floor space and all the extra head height, for easier cleaning, plus you can add shelves for storage etc. :D

Hello

I've got a children's playhouse with attached run and it is perfect for when Honey goes outside in the summer days and evenings. I used to house my previous bun in there. I have a double storey hutch inside as well. The only thing is you have to remember to bend down when you go in. I have bumped my head quite a few times.

I've got one for my trio of mini lops, and I'm wanting to trade up to a shed as I keep banging my head in there and I find it a pain to clean out, even though mine are litter trained and quite clean.
My other buns live in sheds and they are a doddle to keep clean, plus you can actually sit in there with them:D
IMO the extra expense of a shed would be a good investment

Thank you everyone for your replies and the link to the focus one, looks virtually identical for £40 less :D Will look around a bit more but I think I'll probably get the focus one. Hubby won't let me have a shed as we already have a 10ft x8 ft work shed and a 6ft x 4ft garden storage shed and only a small garden :roll:. A play house was a compomise, bigger than a hutch but smaller than a shed ;)

Sharon

I've been looking at playhouses too and have spent ages on the internet looking for them. To me the best ones are the focus and the argos bunny one. Can't find any others that are reasonably priced and the right size to fit our tiny garden! Got to save up for mine tho so will get it in the spring

Helen x

Back