• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yaaaay! New Camera= Pru & Len pics! :-)

Veronica

Mama Doe
Pay day today meant I could fiiiiinally go and buy my much awaited new camera! Yaaaaay! No more phone pics of my lot now!

So I've been playing around with it tonight. Here's a few pics of Prudence and Leonard taken at about 11.30pm.

Handsome boy :love:
DSC00004.jpg

Snuggles :love:
DSC00006.jpg

Does Pru really think that box can take her weight?! :shock::lol:
DSC00008.jpg

The gorgeous couple :love:
DSC00009.jpg

Haha I love the one of them both in the box - Prudence looks like she's being squeezed out of it, she doesn't seem amused! they're both very pretty

i love how the box is bending under her weight!! Wispa does exactly the same with her box as well.

in P@H today i saw a rabbit jump onto a hayrack and perch there for ages

they are both gorgeous

Haha I love the one of them both in the box - Prudence looks like she's being squeezed out of it, she doesn't seem amused! they're both very pretty

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah! Pru is definitely the boss of the pair, getting her own way alllll the time....however, the box is Leonard's...he draws the line there! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back