• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh poo

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I was all wrapped up to go to the shops when it started raining. So I thought, I'll clean out the shed buns, even though it's dark. We have a little solar light in there so it was ok.

I cleaned them out etc, then went in with the litter trays for megazorb, whilst there I remembered we had a vets appointment booked, but couldn't remember when.

It was yesterday. :rolleyes: I forgot to turn the light off whilst I was inside, and as we haven't had much sun the power had gone and it was very dim in the shed and I almost trod on rabbits lots.

As the rain was coming down I decided to close the shed door, got it caught on the black bag full of poo and megazorb, but pulled it anyway.

Then when I picked up the black bag the door had split it and it went everywhere.

Long story short there is now poo all over the gravel outside the shed and I got soaked trying to put it into new bag.

Can you vacuum gravel?

:?

:lol:I suggest you poor yourself a nice consoling drink of whatever you fancy and think about the gravelly poo, or pooey gravel, tomorrow!!

Awww i did the same yesterday:cry:It was snowing like mad and i had to clean the litter trays.I finished them all and as i was coming through the gate in the pitch black the bag got caught.They is megazorb,poos and hay all over.Couldn,t clean it tonight as it is torrential rain and still pitch black.Another job for tomorrow:rolleyes:

Torn open bin liners are the bane of my existance!!! :roll: :? It seems to happen EVERY time I clean out! It doesn't help that I have a few mischievous bunnies who are more than willing to assist in the ripping process if I don't watch them really closely!!!:roll: :lol:

oh I know that feeling, Rocky's a bit dim and tried to get inside the bag, I'm suprised he hasn't been thrown away yet. :rolleyes: He also likes to attack the broom.

I keep seeing that fairy false economy advert, but never buy better bags. *sigh*

Back