• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Do Not Disturb

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sir Victor and Lady Lydia are resting.............

Picture1883.jpg

Janex

*dream* mmmm hay, ooh yay Jane, and veg *legs twitch* places to explore, things to smell *dream*

They are lovely, fans of fruit and fibre boxes to i see

Can i just ask you Jayne (hope you don't think I am being cheeky) how many bunnies do you have.

I Love watching them but am constantly amazed at how many you have (must be dedicated)

I konw from your threads you are a really dedicated bunny mummy.:D:D and love them all to bits.

Are they indoors or outdoors.

Hope you don't mind me asking - just curiosity:wave:

Can i just ask you Jayne (hope you don't think I am being cheeky) how many bunnies do you have.

I Love watching them but am constantly amazed at how many you have (must be dedicated)

I konw from your threads you are a really dedicated bunny mummy.:D:D and love them all to bits.

Are they indoors or outdoors.

Hope you don't mind me asking - just curiosity:wave:

I have 41 Buns of my own and as of today I have 1 Foster Bun...........

My entire house, except the bathroom :lol:, is converted into Bunny Pens. Most pens have a bonded pair except for my 3 single Bucks.

Janex :)

:lol:Wow! 41 buns - you must go through ALOT of hay :shock:

Snoozy buns are fab aren't they - Sir & Lady look very very comfy, I just want to snuggle down there with them and go to sleep :lol:

To stop the Vetbed from moving around :D............except it hasnt been 100% successful :rolleyes:

Janex

have you tried velcro sticky squares?

41 bunnies, that's amazing - how do you have time to sleep? :lol: and out of curiosity how do you exercise them all - do they have pens attached to their crates? sorry to be nosy I'm always interested in peoples setups though in case I can pick up on good ideas. :oops:

Back