• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( poor bunnies

They're in Manchester? :(
Aw, I so wish I could help... But my dad wasn't at all impressed with me last time I went and decided to rescue some rabbit from a similar situation. I really hope someone can help them.

Yeah, the no hutch thing made me wonder about them 'restocking', as it were... Wonder why they're suddenly wanting rid of this breeding pair? :?

I wish I could help them.

I find it quite odd that theyre giving a breeding pair away for free without a hutch. They havent given a reason why either.

It's so frustrating to be within helping distance but not be able to act. ._. I'll end up camping out on this thread just to wait and see what happens... :lol: When really I should be working on a dissertation.

Aww I know the feeling, theyre so close to me but i'm not in a position to help at the moment. I probably could take 1 but I wouldnt like to split them up.

Its awful how so many animals are being given away for free on manchester gumtree today. Including a 12 month old border collie :( I'd take that on to if I had the space. :(

I have to stop myself looking. :oops:
I always used to look on FreeAds, but everything was always quite far away. Then one day I saw a pregnant doe a couple of miles from me, and had to try and help - which I did, with the help of Richard (who I imagine will see this thread at some point :lol: ) and Elaine. My dad wasn't at all impressed, however, and demanded to know why I'd involved myself in something that 'wasn't any of my business'. I always thought it was a good wuality to want to help those who can't help themselves...

Good luck with finding help on here! ^^ It took an hour or so for people to appear online and offer help when I sought it, but it came!

I need to go deal with some Chartist sources now but shall no doubt end up here again later. :roll:

Sorry we are chocca and my main concern is the bunny in the council pound at the moment :(

I wish I could help, but I don't have a hutch, space or the money to look after 2 more bun, but I could do a bunny run.

I have to stop myself looking. :oops:
I always used to look on FreeAds, but everything was always quite far away. Then one day I saw a pregnant doe a couple of miles from me, and had to try and help - which I did, with the help of Richard (who I imagine will see this thread at some point :lol: ) and Elaine. My dad wasn't at all impressed, however, and demanded to know why I'd involved myself in something that 'wasn't any of my business'. I always thought it was a good wuality to want to help those who can't help themselves...

Good luck with finding help on here! ^^ It took an hour or so for people to appear online and offer help when I sought it, but it came!

I need to go deal with some Chartist sources now but shall no doubt end up here again later. :roll:

Yeah i remember;)

Here we go ,i am going up to bleakholt animal sanctuary in a bit so if they have space then we could arrange to get them there but there is no promises they will have the space.

Rick

Back