• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

emergancy help needed

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Has anybody got a hutch i can lend or have near the derbyshire area. I despratley need one a.s.a.p for a bunny who is sure to die if i dont do something quick. Does not matter on size at the mo just something temp, needs to be a outdoor one.

Hi,

I have a hutch. It's very old and worn (including broken hinges) but a reasonable size. You'd have to pick it up though because it doesn't fit in my car. I'm in Nottingham.

Amy

Hi, I have an outside hutch you could borrow, not very big but i have used it for emergency fosters and it's in good condition. I'm near Ashby de la Zouch :D

I should also add that if you haven't got a car big enough for the hutch I could hold bunny here temporarily whilst you get something else sorted. :D

Hi, I have an outside hutch you could borrow, not very big but i have used it for emergency fosters and it's in good condition. I'm near Ashby de la Zouch :D

That sounds great, should not be for long. Will pm you

Abbymarysmonkey will pm you too

Back