• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Diet

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I've put Gabriel, Daisy & Nushka on a diet...... and oh my don't i know it :shock:

Last night Gabriel ate a whole toilet roll then jumped on the table to start on my Christmas cards! Meanwhile Nushka ate the adpator lead for my house phone :roll: Daisy is the only sensible one who got stuck into the hay :lol:

Poor Speedy was also getting three noses pushed up against his crate while he dug into his pellets.... :lol:

Bunnies eh :rolleyes:

yeah I have to say it must be near impossible with a house bunny - Benny gets in a right strop after wolfing his 10 measly pellets down, next to Maa munching her bowlful in bliss - thankfully they are outside or my ankles would be in danger :shock:

:wave::lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps if you could persuade speedy to share out his pellets they might like him a bit more.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have a problem with my two, Fudge loves her hay and veg, Clove her fruit and pellets.....so basically Clove is a little podgey and poor Fudge looks underweight! Her teeth are fine, its actually Clove who has had teeth probs before. So Fudge has a few pellets then hops off, leaving Clove to eat more than her fair share! I tried to slip a few secret pellets to fudge in the mornings, but gave up as Clove is too smart and knows exactly what is going on!:rolleyes::lol:

Back