• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my first foster buns!!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Well I went to do my usually Thursday mucking out at Hopper Haven, and came home with two gorgeous baby brothers to foster, one is a REW and the other has blue eyes. They're my first foster buns, so I mustn't fall in love:no:
They've been binkying around the utility this morning, they are so sweet....
1stfosters.jpg

They won't be able to live together after their neuter though - they'll both be given wifey buns - so hopefully the fact that I can't keep both together will make it easier to let them go :roll:

:) How can you not fall in love with them, they are delicious!!!

I would be joining the failled fosterers club, If i were fostering those two beauties!

They are STUNNING!!!!! :D :D

And by the way.......my Binky and Bertie.....both boys......have lived together ever since they were babies.....went through neutering together.....and are still VERY strongly bonded - like each other's shadows! - so maybe THESE guys would be the same!!! :p ;) :lol: :lol:

Because I mustn't! I've already taken over most of the garden with rabbit sheds. If I fail with these two my daughter will have to lose her trampoline - she's already lost her swing and slide:lol:

They are STUNNING!!!!! :D :D

And by the way.......my Binky and Bertie.....both boys......have lived together ever since they were babies.....went through neutering together.....and are still VERY strongly bonded - like each other's shadows! - so maybe THESE guys would be the same!!! :p ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: now theres a thought huh... would be cruel to seperate them maybe

Because I mustn't! I've already taken over most of the garden with rabbit sheds. If I fail with these two my daughter will have to lose her trampoline - she's already lost her swing and slide:lol:

Its only a trampoline She can jump on the bed!:lol::lol:

Ahhh, ma bebbies:love:

Khargosh (REW) and Usagi (BEW)
(My son named them:roll:)

I hope you wrapped them up well Caroline;)

Back