• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offically Intoducing Zola - Finally!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
Well i found my camera and even though he has been in my signiture since we decided to rescue him i thought id tell you his story.

Originally he came from a show breeder and went to live with a family in Preston, who called him Dexter but unfortunately his mummys little girl became allergic to him and he wasnt able to have any time out of his cupboard under the stairs when she was around so i was asked if i wanted him to bond with Wispa as he's only 2 months older than her.

Darren (my husband) got to name him and chose Zola after the Chelsea football legend Gianfranco Zola. :roll:

He is the friendliest bun and hasnt needed any space to adjust or destress. he came in and binkied about straight away and licks everybody!

He has a humping habit so will be deplummed next week so we can hopefully introduce him to Wispa. They seem pretty friendly already though :lol:

Well here he is (with a pic of Wispa too so she doesnt feel so left out!)

CIMG0147.jpg

CIMG0154.jpg

CIMG0156.jpg

aww how cute!! Glad he's got a nice forever home away from breeding. They will make a lovely couple!

Back