• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Day pics...Bunny bonding

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some pics from our Christmas Day.

Beatrix came down with a sneeze so took them all to hte vets on NYE. Vet said she has a little virus but not snuffles. She gave me Baytril for 7 days. Darcy's toe is still inflamed. She didn't want to give him any more antbx and painkiller but gave me some topical gel/creme to put on his toe which contains both. If this doesn't work by next week he will have to go in for a GA and xrays:(. Good news is Beatrix has stopped sneezing now (only 4 days of medicine) but am completing the course of baytril to make sure it stays that way - much to her disgust!

Here are our Christmas pics....

Look what mommy gave us!!

DSCF2463_edited.jpg

Prince Frasier bun getting a snooze in the palace...

DSCF2490.jpg

Darcy checking out the view from the second floor...

DSCF2506.jpg

Annie looking gorgeous

DSCF2501.jpg

Beatrix and Darcy having a snack

DSCF2515.jpg

Great pics! :D

I hope Beatrix and Darcy feel better soon, they certainly look well and happy in the pics.

Great castle and I love the name! :lol: Bobbin has the house and loves chewing it, cardboard dude (opps, guy!) is awesome! :D

Aww, lovely pics Darcy is one of those buns I'd love to pinch.

That castle is brilliant, where do you get them from?

They look like they're having fun.

I'd love to get one of those but it would last a week in my house!....I'm having to rely on the stationary girl at work who gets a biggy every couple of weeks. Not as pretty but does the job.

Great pictures - hope Beatrix and Frasier get better quickly. :D

Are they all getting at the moment? Certainly looks peaceful. :D

Maria x :wave:

Great pictures - hope Beatrix and Frasier get better quickly. :D

Are they all getting at the moment? Certainly looks peaceful. :D

Maria x :wave:

:wave:Hia Maria!

Beatrix Frasier and Annie are getting along. Darcy is bonded with Beatrix and is okay with the other two when it suits him. Altho he hasn't sat close to them. Its more peaceful than it has been so fingers crossed its just a matter of time. I think taking the 4 of them to the vets together helps with the bonding - not that I want to have to go to the vets! x

Back