• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toyah waiting patiently..

capel

Warren Veteran
Here's the big girl earlier tonight all spruced up and nowhere to go, but waiting patiently for louandjoe. That's almost a poem""" Must be the effects of all that Lemsip!!
DSC03343.jpg

"Do you think they'll like me, mum?" Well, they did....they came ...they saw...and Toyah left us with nary a look back:lol::lol::lol:

Awwww we love her! :love:

She's having a nosey round at the mo and left a note for me to pass to you...

Thank you to you & Rog for looking after me so well, I've had a lovely holiday with you and was sad to leave but can't wait to get settled in my new forever home! Hope to see you soon (the new mum & dad keep going on about my poo :oops:)

Love to Bournville, Floss & Nia,

Lots of love,

Toyah x x x

Aw, thanks so much.:) I was so relieved that you were able to take her tonight as , despite the "hard and practical" exterior, I do find it difficult when my foster buns leave, no matter how brill I know the home will be, and it's so much easier if the goodbyes are quick!:)

Awww it must be hard to see the buns go, especially when they're so lovely!

Thank you :) she's completed our little bunny family a treat.

awwwww id have took her home straight off too........ cute little gal :)

hope your all very happy together

Back