• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nettle the climbing rabbit

racheld69

Mama Doe
All Nettle wants to do is jump up bookshelves, climb curtains, run along backs of sofas etc - he can jump about 27 miles up in the air - anyway here are some pics fo him on the windowsill doing a balancing act yesterday.

CIMG5863.jpg

CIMG5862.jpg

CIMG5866.jpg

CIMG5865.jpg

Aww, he's gorgeous :love: I think it's a wild bun thing. I'm surprised you don't drive along seeing them half way up trees instead of under hedges :lol:

How old is he now? He looks so smart, Scamp is a right srcuff at the moment he seems to have stopped moulting half way through :?

Aww, he's gorgeous :love: I think it's a wild bun thing. I'm surprised you don't drive along seeing them half way up trees instead of under hedges :lol:

How old is he now? He looks so smart, Scamp is a right srcuff at the moment he seems to have stopped moulting half way through :?

:wave: I know!! It's hilarious! Nettle isn't happy unless he is abseiling up something!! :lol: He is about 4/5 ish months old now. Very naughty but cute! He can also jump from sitting onto the top on their 48" dog crate to nick food!

Ha so its not just Harvey then!

He is adorable! how did you have come to have a wild bun as a house pet?? MORE PICS!!! I love "rabbitty" looking buns!!! If you know what I mean!

Ha so its not just Harvey then!

He is adorable! how did you have come to have a wild bun as a house pet?? MORE PICS!!! I love "rabbitty" looking buns!!! If you know what I mean!

He was sitting on the grass next to one of the cats! he was tiny then. Had a wild one before too called Wobbles who I found sitting at the side of the road who had been clipped by a car i think (couldn't stand - just wobbled!!). Unfortunately Wobbles started having fits at about 6 months and had to be put down. The decorator found Nettle and put him in a Nettle patch but he was still there the next day when the decorator told us about it and we went to have a look so he moved in with us and now is best buddies with Barney! Ironically Nettle turned up the day we went to collect Barney! more pics are on their way tomorrow!:D

Back