• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded pair need home.

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of XMissySJx

Poppy and Scampi are a bonded pair, in need of a permanent loving home. Scampi is a lop x, and has one floppy ear and one upright ear. He was originally born here, and then rehomed. He was bonded with Poppy. Unfortunatly their new home didnt work out (group bonding failed with 2 other buns), so these two gorgeous bunnies are looking for a home.

Vaccination status: Both neutured, vaccinated and wormed by previous owner (Emjay)
Type of Home Wanted: They would suit either outside buns or housebuns as they were in their previous home.

They are both VERY friendly and loving and really deserve a great home :)

Last edited:
DSC_0038.jpg

poppy

DSC_0035.jpg

scampi

they are ready anytime from now, please PM me if you wish to rehome these 2 beautiful rabbits

This pair are lovely bunnies. Very affectionate with each other and its adorable to see. Scampi oves to jump on your lap for a cuddle and Poppy loves nose rubs :D

If I had time and room they would still be with me but unfortunately the bonding with my other two didnt work out in the end and I couldnt keep two pairs :(

They deserve a home where they can get all the things they need, time, love and attention and whoever can offer them a forever home will get so much back from them.

I hope they find a loving forever home very soon.

someone is coming to see Poppy and Scampi tomorrow! she saw then on RR, sounded very nice and friendly and really is excited about possibly rehoming them. She is getting a Lavendar Lodge from PAH, like what my pairs have :D

buns will have access to full bunnyproofed garden when shes home and a run she is ordering from zooplus for when shes not able to keep an eye on them!

scampi and poppy now have a lovely home, met with her yesterday and she has taken them home now :)
she was very happy with them and scampi was jumping up at the run when she arrived, poppy hid int he tunnel but came out eventually. she has a lovely double 5ft hutch for them which she got on the way to mine. they have been very spoilt all the bits she bought them. gave her details of here and she said she will sign up:D:D:D

Back