• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Just passing the message on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graeme27Uk

Warren Scout
Got this from e-bay. Don't know if people are interested in this stuff.

Thank you for purchasing from us and this is to let you know your items will be posted saturday morning. Please accept our sincere apologies for the slight delay. The Sanctuary is self-funded and so we rely heavily on proceeds from the sale of items as well as sponsorship of the bunnies and donations. Please take the time to view all our items in our ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Dean-Forest-Rabbit-Haven-we sell many items for bunnies as well as a beautiful range of cat collars and soon there will a great range of diamante and studded dog collars. Please recommend us to your friends and send them links to our website at www.deanforestrabbithaven.com and our shop at www.deanforestrabbithaven.net Items can be bought directly from the shop via paypal-again thank you for your support-Tim, Susie, and the Sanctuary Bunnies. Please visit our Ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Dean-Forest-Rabbit-Haven

Can I just say..I do not think these people are at that address anymore and i had "dealings" with them a while back in April over the obtaining of a rabbit from my rescue under false pretences...can't say anymore but many people on here will remember the story..try searching for "Sian" by Honeybunny

I would suggest supporting a rescue you know and trust....try actually visiting your local one:D

And Pippin who is up for sponsorship was actually adopted from us by the lady called Sue who said she wanted him..and his partner... for her own personal housebunnies..he was in excellent health when he left here but appeared on her sponsorship page almost straight away.:shock::censored:.he also went to her bonded with a bun called Lavender..who there is no mention of:(

Last edited:
I've just read Sian's thread, that's awful! :censored:

The things you kind, thoughtful, caring, genuine people have to deal with :?

I found that thread in a search a while ago (what do you think I do on here at stupid o'clock in the morning :rolleyes:) and you must have been absolutely devastated Jill. I really feel for you being in that situation. :(

I found that thread in a search a while ago (what do you think I do on here at stupid o'clock in the morning :rolleyes:) and you must have been absolutely devastated Jill. I really feel for you being in that situation. :(

Yep ..sorry for hijacking this thread..but it was awful....I can still get angry and sad when I think about it..so I try not to..

As I said before..visit your local rescue, look at the animals and ask them all about their policies...if you like what they do...support them:D

I only bought some hay from them on ebay and thats the message I got back so I thought I would post it.

No offence intended.

I'd been thinking what a caring idea these people had and added them to my favourites, until I read the Sian thread. What sh:censored::censored:s they are. I've never met honeybunny but anyone who reads this forum knows how tirelessly she works on behalf of buns.

I mean, it is a good idea to support disabled, unhomeable buns with selling things on ebay, but these people are ghastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back