• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new furries from Kirkby...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... I went up to Kirkby yesterday and adopted this little man - Kelso
trying to escape from the carrier!
newbie1.jpg

saying hello to his new sister :lol:
newbie2.jpg

I also saw this little girl sitting on her own - so she had to come home too! :oops:
I've called her Calliope
new1-1.jpg

Hebe and Calliope
new2-1.jpg

again
new3-1.jpg

Helen hiding in the far corner :roll:
new5-1.jpg

Calliope having some dinner & Helen in the background having a sniff!
new4-1.jpg

The girls are getting on well so far, Hebe is non-confrontational and we've only had a little chasing between Helen and Calliope - There are plenty of pigloos etc. so hopefully that'll fizzle out...
I now have 3 girls in my pig area in the garage - I will add Ravy once he is ball-less and will hopefully add a couple more girls soon too :D

Awww they're so sweet, I wish we didn't have the rotten field mice outside, I'd love a piggy set up like that :)

erm... 31 :oops: + 9 fosters
:lol::lol: oh Faye they are very sweet though. I collect spider plants if that makes you feel any better. I don't know where you find time for everything. I'm starting to get broody for some piggies but its bonkers enough with the three dudes.

:lol::lol: oh Faye they are very sweet though. I collect spider plants if that makes you feel any better. I don't know where you find time for everything. I'm starting to get broody for some piggies but its bonkers enough with the three dudes.

ha! I only have 1 spider plant! see! I'm not that bad! :lol:

well done! I stole another from work today. They've got about six and they've all got little babies so I keep pinching them. One is even still alive!

Awwww theyre all gorgeous Faye, ...... and many thanks as I shall now bookmark this thread and use it for future reference, when my hubby moans at the arrival of another furry...... :D

"See, 9 is nothing, look at this, she's got 31" :lol::lol:

Back