• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i feel so mean!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
When Zola and Wispa are together he humps her and she wont go near him. We decided to get him done before letting them live together but they are each living in half the dining room - split down the middle with the P@H pen panels.

All day they have been lying near each other but not showing a lot of interest and now suddenly Wispa is trying everything to get to Zola!

As i typed the above she managed to get through a gap in the pen and low and behold all he wants to do is hump her. (she wants to poo in his bed and eat his food!)

Hes booked in on Wednesday so they wont be apart for long its just making me feel bad!!!

thats what i said! they seem to like or at least tolerate that the other one is there. Zola lies down where ever Wispa is but this morning grunted a lot when he was trying to get to her to hump her.

I also feel mean because i put teeny drops of honey on their heads last night to encourage grooming, neither did it so i had to wash it off myself and Wispa's bald patch (from excessive grooming when she had littermates) has gotten worse! it had only just gotten better and now its all gone again :censored: at myself

Back