• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dead rabbit for sale on Ebay

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What a sick person.....that is absolutely EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil:

Poor, sweet bunny.....it's bad enough that he is dead.....and I HATE to even SPECULATE how THAT occured.....but to have his body displayed for sale on Ebay is absolutely horrific.:cry: :cry:

WTF??? THATS AWFUL Its quite disturbing seeing it....

Ive reported the item but seeing as it doesnt really come under any banned item category i reported it as live.... well it was once..
poor thing :(

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

No :censored::censored::censored: Way!! Cant Belive What I'm Seein'!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The worst thing for me is that the bun looks like Viktor!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Are you alound to sell dead animal on ebay?? I know taxidermy is. But this seams a lot more crewed.

:cry::cry:

m
xx

WTF??? THATS AWFUL Its quite disturbing seeing it....

Ive reported the item but seeing as it doesnt really come under any banned item category i reported it as live.... well it was once..
poor thing :(

I couldn't work out what to put it as either, its sick, they obviously didn't care for the poor thing.

Just hope it was not *yet another* advert placed for the sole purpose of baiting Pet Rabbit owning communities................

There are some really sick :censored: in this world

:evil:

Janex

Just hope it was not *yet another* advert placed for the sole purpose of baiting Pet Rabbit owning communities................

There are some really sick :censored: in this world

:evil:

Janex

Possibly... I just hope that people don't contact the sellers in these situations and just report it. Everything I've reported to date has been removed - I have never contacted a seller about it as I'm worried about getting abuse from some idiot :?

Back