• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otoscope and Snugglesafes

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone please help?

We are in need of some equipment for the bunnies as we seem to be taking in more and more dental bunnies, we have 14 at the moment

Has anyone got any of these going spare please, we are desperate especially for an otoscope, if you have anything going spare I am more than willing to pay the postage,

Many thanks

Last edited:
No, we got left off again.

It's not a question of leaving people off. There are 400+ rescues in the UK dealing with rabbits so it's a case of taking turns. As Jane's rescue received help from the Christmas Appeal two years in a row I think it's fair that other rescues get turns to be helped too.

I remember a member a couple of days ago posting about buying snugglesafes in bulk and offering them at cost, £12.50 each I think. Perhaps that would be within the rescue budget.

Tamsin

It's not a question of leaving people off. There are 400+ rescues in the UK dealing with rabbits so it's a case of taking turns. As Jane's rescue received help from the Christmas Appeal two years in a row I think it's fair that other rescues get turns to be helped too.

Tamsin

I was merely stating a fact Tamsin, although we were nominated we were left off this year and we were left off last year.

:cry::cry:
I have a brand new snugglesafe you can have:D

Thank you very much for the offer it is very generous of you, I will send you a check for the postage if you let me know how much it is

Many many thanks, we are so in need of this equipment with all the poorly bunnies we have

Theo
why don't you do a fundraiser ,like the one Jack's Jane did for you..to raise some money for the equipment?
most people on here like a competition!:D:D

Theo I am doing a sponsored silence for 24 hours for you next thursday the 10th..... :wave:
Its a family idea because I never stop talking so it will be a good challenge I think! :lol: All money raised will go to you... Im not promising it will be hundreds but I guess everything helps! xxx

Theo I am doing a sponsored silence for 24 hours for you next thursday the 10th..... :wave:
Its a family idea because I never stop talking so it will be a good challenge I think! :lol: All money raised will go to you... Im not promising it will be hundreds but I guess everything helps! xxx
Yay good for you.Well done:D
I would not be able to do it:oops::oops:

Oh my goodness!!, thank you so much, that is fantastic Amy, I don;t think I could do that, I can't do it for 24 minutes never mind 24 hours!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you so much

I'm pretty certain I can get Snugglesafes cheap. They make them not far from me and someone I know works next door to them. He got two for my Mum's dogs for xmas and told me he got them cheap. I have asked if he could get me one but I can always ask if he can get more, especially for a good cause.

I will investigate,
Clare x

That's wicked! Have you put it in the fundraiser section yet?

Back