• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuffle bun out in the snow?

I used to let my outdoor rabbit out in the snow to stretch his legs. He did really big hops to get around which was quite funny to watch, but I never left him out for long.

No, never had one - just read your title properly :oops:. He just used to seem rather confused about having to jump through this wet white stuff, and having to hop higher than usual!

If your snuffle bun is normally outside, I cant see it making much difference.

I'm sure she'll be OK in the cold, but I wouldn't let my snuffler actually sit outside in snow or rain because of the dampness.

Amy

Thanks for that, she does already live outdoors but I did wonder if it was alright with her sat out in it. Its stopped snowing atm so will leave her out for now :) Stralachlan, Thanks for reply - One of mine experienced snow for first time today, shes usually missus sooo calm & collected about everything, but her face said it all - Oh..My..God :lol:

Back