• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Newcastle to Manchester

I could do from York to Elaines this Sunday (taking son back to uni) or could meet up somewhere along my route (A64/A1/M1/M62)

Mike

Hello! :wave:

We are travelling from Newcastle to Preston this Sunday, so could take them that far. How far into Manchester do they need to go??

Is it possible that Elaine or someone in the Manchester area could meet me somewhere between Preston and Manchester, to get the piggies further to their destination?

Oh and how many are we talking about!?

:DI don't mind being a meeting place if it helps as I am in the middle of Kerry and Elaine

If they can be got to Kayj I am sure either me or rick will get them as they are close enough, thanks for doing this kay

Elaine

Arrrgghhhhh!:evil:
I am so sorry, I can not get the pigs this weekend! Tracey has been trying for 2 days to get hold of the guy and he is neither answering his calls or opening his door!
She is going to try all day tomorrow too but I and she can not guarentee that we can get the pigs out ready for travel on sunday:(
I am sooooooo sorry if I am mucking you guys around, I am so grateful for all your offers of help and the way this community rallys around to help each other with the animals in need.
Tracey will be contacting the council to try to get into the house if she cant get through to him by monday, so the pigs will still need travel at some point (and if Elaine is still willing to take them) if offers are still open. She says the guy is a genuinely nice enough guy but just doesnt want to hand them over without it being his way!
So once again I am very, very sorry to all those planning to go out of their ways this weekend to help me out, I feel terrible since not driving I can't even contribute to any of this myself:cry:

Aww what a shame! We make this journey quite often so please shout out if you need any help again.

Must be difficult for the poor guy though :(

Back