• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie is being neutured!U/D home

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Cookie is being neutured tomorrow AM, as mums work Bunny Treacle is here at the moment as all the residents went away for new year, so she comes here to stay. We put them side by side in seperate runs (she is spayed so no risk of accidents if he got out). And she was grooming him thru the mesh, so we are getting him done tomorrow, so he can go back with Treacle when mum takes her back :D:D

send vibes for my little cookie!

will miss him when hes gone though x

Last edited:
Lots of vibes to Cookie !!!!!

Sure he will be fine but tis always worrying when they go in for anything :cry: bet he'll get lots of attention tho and with Treacle nearby for moral support that should help :D sounds like they are going to make a very happy couple :D

PS How are Poppy and Scampi doing?

hes home :)
hes been a little diva lol. hes v fussy with hay and oesnt eat much, so because he had GI stasis 3 weeks ago, i was concerned about him not eating. but they had some posh hay at the vets, oxbow orchard grass or sumthing, but it was £4.60!!!!!!!! for half a kg!! i ay £3 a BALE every 6 WEEKS lol!!!!
but i got him some and hes tucking into it now, but as long as it keeps him eating thats the main thing isnt it!

p.s scampi and poppy are doing fine, getting a bit fed up with the constant rain, although this morning there was lots of fur in the hutch so i am keeping an eye on them

Back