• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even more unwanted rabbits!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
...being thrown out because the owners are going on holiday :shock: :(

free to good home, 5 beautiful rabbits. white, black, ginger, fluffy
and smooth and one large eared bunny, all excellent pets, must go due
to family holiday and no one left to look after them, must see Tel:
07039 506 597

Town: Bodmin

Postcode: PL30

That takes the mick why have them i could never give away any of my pets.
If I was near Bodmin I would have them!!
:censored::censored::censored:

:censored::censored::evil:

Im sorry but to pay a pet sitter to come in once or twice a day costs very little. Tight :censored:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

If you aren't any more faithful to your pets than THAT, you obviously don't love them very much.......so DON'T HAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE !!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

If I can't get one of my adult daughters to look after my buns when I go away.......then I DON'T go!!!:?

This beggars belief. What is wrong with people. They must realise that pets = responsibility????:evil::evil::evil:. If there's no pet sitters, theres no holiday. What did they think, that the holiday fairies would turn up?

Ugh.
How pathetic.
I wonder what they'll do if no one takes them before they go on holiday? If indeed they ARE going on holiday... Would they leave them behind, in their hutch, at this time of year? Or perhaps do that oh-so-successful trick of releasing them?
:censored:

That is pathetic. If they wanted pets, they should have to deal with the consequences - either don't go away, get someone else to look after them, or get them booked in at a boarding place.

Mine are going to the boarding place tonight for 4 days as I am off for a long weekend. They will enjoy their little holiday as they get fussed over!!!

Mine go to the pet stop in leeds. Very nice. They are in a little nursery which is so cute!!

Back