• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you seen these hutches???

Looks rather impractical...is it possible to lift the roof or do you actually have to crawl in there? (Fear what might happened if I put a post-spey Zakura in there:shock: She'd bite my fingers of before I got two feet then run of behind me)

I like the look of it but the hut looks tiny and certainly wouldn't fit 3 rabbits. I wouldn't spend £360 on a run either :shock:

Looks rather impractical...is it possible to lift the roof or do you actually have to crawl in there? (Fear what might happened if I put a post-spey Zakura in there:shock: She'd bite my fingers of before I got two feet then run of behind me)

Yeah, if you browse the site. You can see the cleaning method is quite smart.

I like the idea of them- but the size and cost is ridiculous!

Yeah, if you browse the site. You can see the cleaning method is quite smart.

I like the idea of them- but the size and cost is ridiculous!

I did look. But I was most concerned about the run. The hutch-part looks cool enough, and I could maybe use it as a house out in my summer-runs. Apart from that, that pipe ain't getting into my home:roll:
I liked the food-service inside though. I would have loved to get my water bottles inside the rabbit hutches, perhaps that would keep them from freezing as fast (well not in my hutches...but in a better isolated hutch it might have worked) but that hutch can't be used in winter-time Norway, as it would snow down. They need to be above-ground.

Back