• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in Brum area who can help?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I have a rabbit with me at the moment who is absolutely gorgeous, loves people to bits, follows you around like a puppy and, if the given the chance, will eat your dinner for you :rolleyes:. She is not though a bunny bunny and hates to be near other rabbits and is desperately territorial around them.

Is there anyone in the Birmingham area who might be able to, or knows anyone who might be able to, foster her for me? It would be for a month or two. She is a house rabbit, fully litter trained and ideally it would be with someone who is at home a majority of the time, who maybe works from home and has no other rabbits in the house. She will have everything she needs provided with her, cage, food, water bowl etc etc.

A homecheck would be carried out prior to her coming to stay. Thanks in advance - :D

Back