• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia has finally found her jumping muscle!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Toyah is going back out to her hutch tonight, so I was busy getting the large crate she's been in, ready for Nia. I went out into the hall to get her and saw Nia heading for the stairs!! :shock: Yep she can now get out of the crate by herself.... Fortunately this larger crate is also quite a bit deeper, so hopefully it'll take her a week or two to pluck up the courage to repeat the experience!!

Aww, bless her......her adventurous side is beginning to come out!!!:lol: :lol: But I think that is GREAT, as it shows how much more confident and secure she feels than she did when she first came to you!:D :D And she is SOOOOOOOOO sweet.......I'll bet she gets away with whatever she WANTS!!! ;) :lol:

I'd be happier about that prospect if she was properly litter trained:lol: Seriously though, it's so lovely to see her displaying some rabbity behaviour. You'll meet her tomorrow when you come to see Toyah:D

I can't believe she stayed put for so long! :shock: She was obviously happy in her familiar environment but it is lovely to hear that she finally wants to explore!

I think it's fair to say that some buns are into everything and have to know what's happening! :roll::lol: whilst others are more easily contented. :D I can just image her settling on your lap for cuddles for ages once she has gained her confidence. :love:

Maria x

I can't believe she stayed put for so long! :shock: She was obviously happy in her familiar environment but it is lovely to hear that she finally wants to explore!

I think it's fair to say that some buns are into everything and have to know what's happening! :roll::lol: whilst others are more easily contented. :D I can just image her settling on your lap for cuddles for ages once she has gained her confidence. :love:
Maria x

Ah, if only, Maria! She'll sit for ages and enjoy being stroked. You can touch her anywhere..even under her chin, her throat, all around her mouth...just just loves human touch and starts her little soft purring as soon as you go near her. BUT any attempt to lift her and she transforms into psychobun:shock:. I know very few rabbits like to be picked up but she really does freak out and squeaks with fear:( Poor wee thing..I'm pretty sure that somewhere in her past she's been really badly handled and dropped, which would explain her spinal injury and attitude. It would be lovely to be able to settle her down on my lap though. Perhaps one day...

Back