• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow today!

We actually have the possibility of snow in our area tomorrow!:shock::shock: Hopefully it won't materialise.....ROLL ON, summer!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

* Starts blowing hard in a westerly direction in the hope that the snow stays over 't'other side of the pond *

I dont like snow cos I always manage to fall over in it and last time I knocked myself out!! :rolleyes:

Janex

* Starts blowing hard in a westerly direction in the hope that the snow stays over 't'other side of the pond *

I dont like snow cos I always manage to fall over in it and last time I knocked myself out!! :rolleyes:

Janex

I only have to look at it and I fall over - I really hate the snow:(

Oh Jane, I know EXACTLY what you mean! I ALWAYS fall when there is ice or snow involved.....I always have!:roll: When I was in high school, I was walking down the pavement after school one afternoon.....it had been storming, and was icy and snowy everywhere. One of the school buses that my friends rode on came by, and stopped at the corner where I was walking. I started waving wildly to them, and when I next took a step, my feet went out from underneath me, and I fell and slid right under the bus!!!:shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: I was absolutely SCRAMBLING to get out from under there before the bus started moving again!:shock: My 'friends' were watching out the bus windows, and were absolutely wetting themselves laughing at me! :roll: DId I EVER get a lot of stick at school the next day......and I didn't live it down for AGES!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

*starts doing an anti-snow chant with Jane*

Back