• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my new foster bunnies

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Please give a warm welcome to `Little Mo`, a beautiful tricoloured dwarf lop. She has had a horrible start in life before being rescued by Caroline ( bunnyrun ) & has come to stay with me for some extra tlc to hopefully make her less aggressive & more confident around 2fts.
Here`s a couple of piccies of the beautiful girl:
DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

As you can see in the 2nd piccie she`s quite nervous out of her crate but in it she`s so relaxed & sleeps flat out on her side:love::love: I love her so much already & hope i`ll eventually gain her trust.

Secondly is `Tinsel`, a beautiful orange mini lop.
She`s also quite nervous of 2 fts so i`m hoping to work with her too & teach her we`re not all bad.
Here she is:
DSCF0035-1.jpg

Isn`t she beautiful too?:D

But................................................................................................................................................................................................. Unexpectidly, she gave birth to 2 healthy babies this afternoon:shock: Which was a total surprise to me & Caroline, so we now have fingers crossed they`ll all continue to thrive.
Will take pictures when they`re older as they`re well tucked up in a lovely nest for now & that`s the best place for them.

Su.x

* They`re only foster bunnies, they`re only foster bunnies...............*:oops::lol:

Aww they are both absolutely georgous!!! awwwwww. Tinsel is lovely, she has a cute wee face, i will have tinsel and you can have Little mo :D! Fancy coming to scotland for a holiday :lol:.

I think its great, all you see is cats eyes appearing at every angle:lol:xx

Thankyou everyone:D

I agree they`re so beautiful, I`m smitten already:rolleyes:

Su.x

P.S.Sorry my cats seem to manage to find their way into most photos!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

:love::love: Awww beautiful buns :D what a shock for you :shock: Tinsel giving birth, luckily it was only 2 buns and not a large litter..

Please give a warm welcome to `Little Mo`,
Secondly is `Tinsel`, a beautiful orange mini lop.

Su.x

* They`re only foster bunnies, they`re only foster bunnies...............*:oops::lol:

May I remind you that they are FOSTER, remember the word Su, it's FOSTER which means you will give them back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mind you they are stunning!!

:love::love::love:

Beautiful bunnies! :D Fosters you say???.... yeh right! :lol:

Love to see pics of your place Su, i must admit i was playing spot the cat :love::love::love::love:

3 in the first pic! And 2 in the 2nd pic! :p :love::love:

Duke's face made me chuckle, looks like he's thinking "for goodness sake mother i'm trying to get some kip here" :lol:

ETA: Hope you are feeling better! :wave:

Thankyou everyone:D

Yes they are `FOSTER BUNNIES`, honestly:angel:

Glad you enjoyed playing spot the cat Joanne!:oops::lol::lol: They do tend to be everywhere!!!!!!

CrazyT: I have 9 cats in total!!

Su.x

Back