• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice?

kimd6200

Banned
hi all,my friend has got a 2yr old continental giant.shes such a spoilt house bunny.wen ever i go round she rubs up against my legs n grumps at me then stamps her feet.why does she do this?scares me abit cuz she gets quite agressive with it.shes been spayed ages ago.its startin worry my friend abit cuz she does it too everyone n with her bein such a big girl its quite daughnting.(sp?).
kim.x

No idea!! Most giants I know are lovely. Melanie is a giant and she does beg for food which can be quite intimidating as she's so big. She wouldn't harm a fly though!!

Why not have a look at the book "Why does my rabbit..." by Anne McBride. There's loads of good behavior advice in there.

yes it is.she loves giants n has the room so there aint a problem.wud u stop postin my ads cuz its makin it look as though they are mine.,x

it just seems like they are yours but if not thats ok. Just always see ads from you thats all but must be for your friend.

nope,she aint got a pc so i always post for her.thats why i dont use my name.god ken wud kill me if i got any more buns?x

Amber does this sometimes I put it down to the fact its her house and strangers are in it! :lol::lol: xxx

shes a big scary rabbit so dont want mess with her.:lol:if she lies across the entrance to the frontroom door they dont go in.leave her too it.x

Back