• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Video of my bird!!!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I really hope this works as i havent yet posted a video so not sure exactly how to do it and if it will work, but i was filming him about ten minutes ago and i couldnt stop laughing as he was whistling and talking away and about 1minute 22 seconds into the video he comes out with little sh*t :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!! you have to listen carefully although its quite loud, first he says, piper say pipes then a few seconds later he comes out with it. I really hope this works :oops::oops:

Please no-one be offended :rolleyes:

That is hilarious, my uncle had a budgie called Joey who talked and imitated my Mum's laugh he was brilliant.

Aww thats so sweet, they are great aint they.

Pipers a briliant budgie, so friendly, he talks loads, its hard to catch him talking though, he says lots its my mums voice he copies so you know who to blame for the bad language :lol:!!

:lol::lol: How come some of them talk but others don't? Is it just me or has he picked up the accent as well :lol:

:lol::lol: How come some of them talk but others don't? Is it just me or has he picked up the accent as well :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yea, sometimes he speaks really like my mum and i will think its her :roll:. I think it just depends on the budgie, my cousin has one she she is very timid and wont speak or that, some will pick up voices/sounds great and others wont. Piper is really friendly and will sit with his beak right on our lips and listens to what we say to him so he will pick it up that way proberly.

:no::no::no:naughty birdie!...but very sweet!
Our cockatiel does a fantastic wolf whistle, and when she's miffed she shows us her bum!!

I have a conure, who has learnt the C**t word.(perfectly clearly)

He used it on a visiting social worker and a police officer

He also sang "get your :censored:for the boys!

Everyone denied teaching him it.

Then one day he said a few other choice words about football all in my husbands voice so we found the culprit!

:no::no::no:naughty birdie!...but very sweet!
Our cockatiel does a fantastic wolf whistle, and when she's miffed she shows us her bum!!

:lol::lol::lol:

lisabunnie I have a conure, who has learnt the C**t word.(perfectly clearly)

He used it on a visiting social worker and a police officer

He also sang "get your for the boys!

Everyone denied teaching him it.

Then one day he said a few other choice words about football all in my husbands voice so we found the culprit!

:lol::lol::lol: How embarrasing would that be :lol::lol:

ZakuraRabbit Cute budgie.
I can see Punky the cockatiel isn't the only bird who likes to try an eat the camera

As soon as he sees the camera he head buts it and pecks it/talks to it etc....Daft bird :D xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Me and o/h cracking up listening, my grandma has one called Arnie and he will
sing col Bogey which is Hitler has only got one b*ll! :lol:

xx

He knows everyones names to!
When my dad walks in he says "Rons here!"
Then "Amys here!" And so on.......! Its amazing how they pick it up!
Oh he also sings Ive got a combine harvester too! MAD! :lol:
xxx

Just played the ickle video, of your budgie....my Bobby budgie is in the same room as my computer....and Bobby started going nuts!! :lol:

Bobby has learnt to say "hello Bobby", "what you doing?", "hello you", "bad Bobby" all of which he has picked up from my mum. She didn't want another bird after we lost our cockateil, but she must speak to him loads.

Bobby has also picked up "Bird Brain" from me!!! His nickname :roll:

I love talking budgies, but I didn't realise They picked up accents too!! haha!! Ace!!

My OH had a budge when he was little. Apparently Joey used to shout "JOEY! JOEY! JOEY! JOEY!" really fast!

Back