• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comment! :evil::evil:
Snowy can I come and have a look when shes settled in? Please please please!
xxxx

Oh, she's a beauty! Poor thing, never having been out of that tiny hutch:( At least she can stretch her legs now!

:censored::censored::evil::evil:

Poor girl, she is lovely, hope she finds a wonderful home with people who know how to treat their pets.

Wish we could stick the lady in a small box!

YAY! Im so pleased you have got her.....
How can people keep giants in hutches that small?:evil:(Even in hutches at all)
xxx

poor little thing, i hope shes not too damaged by that stupid box :cry:

least she stands a proper chance at happiness now

Another bun! :shock: You must be hiding them up your jumper by now :lol:... and a giant at that! eap!
I went to see Jane before Christmas, and she was telling me how many you've got now! :shock: You must have given up almost every room in your house!

Another bun! :shock: You must be hiding them up your jumper by now :lol:... and a giant at that! eap!
I went to see Jane before Christmas, and she was telling me how many you've got now! :shock: You must have given up almost every room in your house!

Deleted............

Last edited:
She looks like an overweight dwarf lop?

I agree - I thought an overweight dwarf lop when I saw her - nothing a diet won't put right. Thank goodness she found you for 2008, poor thing, never been out of hutch :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back