• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooden wendy houses?

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone use these for buns? good idea or bad? Mine are going to need a new hutch sometime in the near future but have decided wendy houses are cheaper and smaller than a huge shed :lol:

This is one of mine it has a run to the side that they have access to 24/7

alanmike.jpg

This is my other one with run also

P4060103.jpg

I have shelves in them too which add even more space. A wendy house is really a good thing to have in my opinion i love them:D

mine are easy to clean out because all the rabbits are litter trained and they mainly use their run as the toilet area.
in summer mine got quite hot even though it was towards the end so I recomend replacing windows with wire mesh and putting white sheets over the roofs :)

Anyone use these for buns? good idea or bad? Mine are going to need a new hutch sometime in the near future but have decided wendy houses are cheaper and smaller than a huge shed :lol:

Mine love the playhouse and you can fully insulate it and put a catflap for them too go straight into the run,you can also put other levels in it,mine has got 3 levels,rick

Back