• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May adopt her!

stewyprinceandluna

Warren Scout
31122007242.jpg

isnt she beautiful.. I think she would like to live with stewy (pictured in my avatar) as house husbun and wife!

what u guys think?

Presume from the photo that she's at P@H?
You really need to consider what you would do with her if Stewy decides he doesn't like her! That's the benefit of rescue centre buns...

Last edited:
You would also need to get her speyed, or make sure she is speyed (ex-owners have been known to lie) or that she is actually a she in some stores!

But she is up for *adoption* so a Rescue must be involved :?
Or maybe I have not understood how the 'Adoption First' scheme works :?

Janex

have you actually talked to staff there about it? p@h told me that i couldn't adopt one of their rabbits cos he would have been going in with another rabbit even though they are neutered :?

have you actually talked to staff there about it? p@h told me that i couldn't adopt one of their rabbits cos he would have been going in with another rabbit even though they are neutered :?

Did they understand your situation fully?

I won't let someone have or adopt a rabbit to go with another UNLESS it's neutered.

Did they understand your situation fully?

I won't let someone have or adopt a rabbit to go with another UNLESS it's neutered.

from what she said and what it says on the adoption notice they wont let you adopt a rabbit if its going with another rabbit no matter what the situation is.

from what she said and what it says on the adoption notice they wont let you adopt a rabbit if its going with another rabbit no matter what the situation is.

Strange....doesn't make sense actually. Did the person you were speaking to seem to know what they were saying?

Strange....doesn't make sense actually. Did the person you were speaking to seem to know what they were saying?

Its quite common actually, a lot of the rabbits in our local store have notices saying they cannot live with other rabbits, I asked the staff if that included when neutered and they said that because the rabbits had always lived alone they did not know how to interact with other rabbits.

I have successfully bonded three of these rabbits after neutering with a neutered rescue partner :D but it makes me sad to think how many are doomed to a solitary life due to this misinformation.

Its quite common actually, a lot of the rabbits in our local store have notices saying they cannot live with other rabbits, I asked the staff if that included when neutered and they said that because the rabbits had always lived alone they did not know how to interact with other rabbits.

I have successfully bonded three of these rabbits after neutering with a neutered rescue partner :D but it makes me sad to think how many are doomed to a solitary life due to this misinformation.

I quite agree.
I'll contact the lady at H/O who deals with the rehoming as a whole and see if some guidelines can't be issued. It's very frustrating.

It's actually a Pro-C Biotic. It does make the water look manky unfortunately.

I stopped buying it because of the added chlorophyll (seriously does ANYONE know what its supposed to do?) which seems to cause algae to grow in the bottles.

Back