• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

off we go again

elaine

Mama Doe
Here was I hoping the dumping would of stopped... maybe that was a dream in the distance

so far I have taken 6 in at christmas eve
1 boxing day
2 today

all dumped in parks and collected by rspca

so I think january is going to be a bad month

There's something wrong with people. There really is. What the :censored: makes them believe their tame, pet rabbit is going to survive properly at this time of year, in a hostile environment?

Angie and Jill have had a few strays too.

I just dont get it, we dont have that problem around here, or if we do, its cleaned up by someone other than me :?

Oh dear, I expect its going to be a flood of unwanted Christmas present bunnies. Will probably ease just in time for the post-Easter intake of unwanted rabbits:roll::cry:

Any gorgeous little girls? I can't wait to come and see you in a few days!!! I want to come now and take a load in but don't think hubby would allow that!

Here was I hoping the dumping would of stopped... maybe that was a dream in the distance

so far I have taken 6 in at christmas eve
1 boxing day
2 today

all dumped in parks and collected by rspca

so I think january is going to be a bad month

How you going for space elaine,rick

I have had only two strays in over Christmas (Thank God) people of Bolton hopefully have got the message but I have had a load of people phoning to put their buns into rescue.

Back