• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Firework advice

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Sorry if this thread has been done.

Im worried about Theo and Cleo outside with the fireworks tonight.

They have places in the hutch to hide. But ill be out and not here to keep checking on them

Do you think they will be ok?????

I want to bring them in overnight but my dad says NO WAY!!!!

so- im just going to give them lots of hay and cover them up.

What about everyone else???

My girls don't seem to bothered about fireworks. The best thing you can do is to cover them over with some thick material to deafen the noise and put some toys, hay etc in the hutch to destract them. And close off the run if they have access to one.

I brought Flopsy in last bonfire night in his crate and when he went back out the next night people were still setting them off. Flopsy just sat in the run watching them at teatime:rolleyes:

Needless to say he is stopping out tonight.:lol:

I'm in the same situation.

My lot are generally fine with fireworks but I'm thinking of bringing them in because we've had a couple of health scares in the last week. For me, it depends on whether my next door neighbours have a party or not. If they do, my two will come in, just overnight, until 6am tomorrow morning.

If not, they have little curtains at their windows in the playhouse.

Back