• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will spaying make her less naughty?

toffee

Mama Doe
Melanie is so naughty!! She's 6 months old. She keeps pulling things off the table, jumping on the table, trying to steal my dinner, hanging off the food bag at breakfast time, and generally causing mayhem!

I'm going to get her spayed when I move house. Will this make her less naughty?

I hope she settles down because she's doing my nut in! Love her to bits but I think I'll go mad if she carries on!:rolleyes:

Yes, I have found most of my 'naughty buns' have settled after neutering.

I think its one of the reasons Caspian was so cheeky, his man bits were still intact!

I'm dead nervous - I haven't taken a girl to be done before, they've all arrived neutered!

My vet neuters for my local rescue so I assume they know what they're doing!

Is it more risky in giants?

Alvin has finally started to settle, im not sure if its lack of hormones or just his age hell be 8 months in Jan, i like the new fussier Alvin but im really starting to miss the demon...... please Alvin get the wallpaper one last time so i can chase you :lol: :lol:

Minstrel is still naughty, he'll do anything for food and if you turn your back for a moment Piper is off upstairs exploring, they do make me laugh tho wouldn't be without my naughty bunsters now!

I was ill in bed on saturday and Piper kept jumping on the bed to see what I was up to then jumping back down and under the bed, then she decided the bed tasted gooood!! :roll:

Its probably a combination of her age and being unspayed. She is still a youngster and Ive found my buns are far too lazy now they're older to be bothered to cause much trouble:roll:

Back