• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online Suppliers Of:

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
I am looking for online suppliers of:

10 kg sacks of Scienve Selective Rabbit and Guinea Pig
Megazorb

Anyone have any links? Pleeeaaaassseeee :wave:

When i had a look earkier i think it said you were sold out iof the 10kg sacks of Rabbit SS?

I am going to have another nosey now though :)

Thanks, i totally forgot about the Hay Experts!

Hmm i don't think i will be able to get it all from the same place though-looking at those two sites.......

I thought it was a new thing!
I have just recieved an email from Sally who says that hopefully by the end of the month she will be stocking the 10kg sacks of Guinea Pig SS aswell as Megazorb and bedding hay!

So thanks everyone but i will hopefully be able to buy it all from PP!

If PP started doing oxbow papaya tablets then they would be the perfect online shop! Then I could get everything from the same place instead of paying postage to lots of different sites! :rolleyes: :lol:

www.thehayexperts.com do Megazorb and Selective, although they don't have the big bags. It may be worth emailing Lisa who runs it, she might be able to get some in for you. They support rescues so I try to order from them when I buy anything on line :) Their customer service has always been fab for me as well.

The only problem is when I start browsing I end up spending an obscene amount of money on toys and mats and things!!

If PP started doing oxbow papaya tablets then they would be the perfect online shop! Then I could get everything from the same place instead of paying postage to lots of different sites! :rolleyes: :lol:

Sally from Pampered Piggies is having these in stock this week ! :D ;)

Back