• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bournville please

capel

Warren Veteran
When we went out to feed F&B this morning Bournville was sitting in the lower part of the hutch and didn't come rushing over as usual. He refused his pellets, and even the mini treat which is part of his morning routine. I put him out in the run to see if that would get him moving but after walking around a bit he just sat in the corner. I've put him in the bathroom by himself to monitor his poos etc and have given him a tummy rub. I'm going to wait another 30 mins or so and give him some infacol to see if that has any efffect. If no change by mid-day he'll be going to seee Kevin

Oh no!, mega vibes coming Bournvilles way, hope you are OK too, keep us updated Hilda

Aww Hilda, Your fluffies dont half like to keep you worrying dont they :( Massive vibes to Bournville, Hugs to you too X

:D:D:D See this smile???:D:D:D. I gave him some tummy rubs and he was so placid and "flat" that I was able to stretch him right out and when I did that he seemed to change..so I'm assuming he had some trapped wind that shifted when I stretched his tummy right out. Anyway, he went to the litter tray and started nibbling the hay. I didn't want to tempt fate, so left him alone while I tidied around then went back and found he'd left some very healthy looking droppings in the tray so I put some pellets down which he immediately hoovered up. He's now back out in the run as though nothing had happened!! I came up and "thought" I'd posted the good news about 30 mins ago, but when I came back on a bit later there was no sign of my reply:?. Thanks so much for all your messages, and sorry about worrying everyone needlessly!!!

glad hes ok, i have the same with Poppy since 12.00 no joy yet, tummy rubs and syringe feeding not working have posted a thread no replies yet:cry::cry:

Back