• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Declans Plums!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Declan is due to have his plums defused on Thursday. But at the moment he still only has one :? It is absolutely ENORMOUS :shock:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................:? :?

Janex

Ooo-eerrr!

I think it would be inappropriate to ask for pics but heres hoping for arrival of plum number 2!

Errm could both plums be in on part of the sac?

Dutches do have a tendancy to have plums out of proportion with their size.

When Marley was neutered his were larger than a Frenchie the vets did the same day. :shock::shock::shock:

Maybe its a bit smaller and easier to hide up inside ?? Scampi was like that at teh vets, she could only find one but when I got home and had a cuddle and tried to lull him into a calm then felt there were def two!! and quite big too - clever bun!! :lol: think he knew if we felt two he was up for the op :lol:

My Johnny is trying to hold on to his plums too one can be found but he keeps retracting it and the other is nowhere to be seen.Good luck on your plum hunt Jane :D:D:D

Back