• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone else?

Artak

Young Bun
I was just looking through some old photos when I came across this one:

0011uz9.jpg

(hope this works, I'm no good at putting pictures here)

That's when I first brought Coco home! She was black and white? I really don't remember that picture. Actually I don't even remember her being that dark.:shock: Has anyone else looked through their old rabbit photos recently?

Bailey looked so different when he was a baby. He was paler and mainly one colour, whereas now he is darker with black nose, ears, tail and feet :love: I have a photo of Luuna when she was a baby too and she was grey all over :shock: I was very suprised when I met her at the rescue to see that she was beige coloured all over. She only has tiny hints of grey now!

Bailey as a baby (on right in sig)

Luuna as a baby (on left in sig)
luuna.jpg

I did a similar thing the other day. :lol:
I found a picture of my amber-bunny, the day after we had adopted her from the RSPCA. She was small, and I thought she was very fluffy at the time... But she's grown a lot since then, become far more fluffy, and changed from an orangey-brown, to a greyish brown... After that, I checked my Barney photos... He changed from a reddish-brown & white, to an agouti colour & white.

Back