• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dear Jack-My Last Ever Photo of Him

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Taken on the night before he was helped to The Bridge (27th March 2006)

Picture643.jpg

Another year has past and still the emptiness remains.
I love him so much and I always will

Sorry :oops: feeling really :cry: right now

Janex

Jack was SO gorgeous!!! I know how much it hurts, and it is SO easy to get down and really let the sadness overwhelm you.:cry: :cry: But I KNOW that Jack would want you to be happy, and to smile when you think of him......just as I am sure that he sends extra-special bunnies your way that need your help so desparately. **hugs** x

I do know that Jack is still with me
The love I feel for him will last forever.

He could be a little :censored: at times and his favorite trick was ripping open *full* bin bags :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Janex

I do know that Jack is still with me
The love I feel for him will last forever.

He could be a little :censored: at times and his favorite trick was ripping open *full* bin bags :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Janex

Haha! That's brilliant... Bobbin likes to tear open the plastic bags full off his dirty litter once I've just emptied it too! :lol:

They are naughty but you've got to love em!

Chin up Jane xx

:cry: Im so sorry Jane, I can even imagine how it must feel to loose a bun :cry: Especially one that meant so much to you :cry: He was beautiful and we all know how special he was :cry: Hope your ok hun xxxx

he was sooo stunning jane so sorry he has gone but he has left you with so many memories, even being a tinker!:cry::angel:

Back