• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Persuading the other half..

stewyprinceandluna

Warren Scout
I need some help to list the good points for getting a wifebun for Stewy...

1. Company for Stewy
2. Potentially teach Stewy that Veg and Hay is good to eat
3. More for me to cuddle
4. I pay for all the vets bills/toys etc

help me think of more....

say to him 'wel take him2 rescue and if he doesnt want one then he will stay single' tht way if he really believed it, he will let you try and bond them :D:D

Just that you want another bunny more than anything else in the whole world and it will make you so happy to see Stewy all loved up with his girlfriend and you feel so bad that poor Stewy is all alone and its obvious he needs another bunny to play with..... ;)

Just go on and on about how happy you will be seeing Stewy all cuddled up with his new girlfriend :lol:

Or take Stewy to a rescue and have him bonded with a girly while Adam is at work and when he gets home say oh my gosh look at the bunny I found hopping about in the road, I just thought I would put him with Stewy for a minute and look at them I cant possibly seperate them now :lol:

Back