• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's to RU !

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Following on from Jills post I thought i'd just post about RU and bunnies in general...

I found RU earlier this year, and wow what a difference its made :D i know so much more about bunnies and how to care for them. I have found knowledge, support and friends through this forum. I have also become a foster bunny mum and been privelidged enough to have baby fosters born in my care.

I move into 2008 with hope that we can continue to educate, fundraise and re-home - HERE'S TO RU !!! :wave:

I second that. Ive become so strong since finding RU.

I now volunteer at HAWT with rabbits and can now pass the knowledge I gain on here to the people I speak to there.

xxx

here here ;)
Im glad i found RU, its educated me and made me see what special little fluffsters Bunnies are. I can now care for my bunnies so much better knowing i can get good sound advice off the board! X

Aye good one Julia! :thumb:

I think I would be nervous wreck of a bunny mummy without it :rolleyes: :lol:.... so here's to a prosperous RU 08! :D

R.u has been a godsend this year, I have met new people, laughed joked and cried, Here's another year to r.u (Rasies very large glass of wine)
Cheers

So glad I found RU.

The information and help have been invaluable.

(Bunny) bottoms up! Cheers. :D

Very well said :D!
Just think of all these bunnies that have been rehomed in 2007! if it wasnt for RU and RR and all the wonderful rescues on here these buns would have no hope. So welldone to all rescues and individual people for rescuing or saving poor wee buns who have needed it! and even if you have bought a bun from a pet shop, just think of the loving home you have given it :D!

Keep up the good work everyone and thank you very much for helping me learn loads more about buns!
I came into 2007 with one bun and am leaving with 5buns :rolleyes::lol:

BRING ON 2008!!!

I came across RU by mistake while looking for hutches, I never found a hutch, but i found a great place to post and get advice.

People have helped me as to the best option for my little rabbit when he lost his brother and pointed me to the right direction. I've contributed to a secret santa and helped brighten up 6 bunnies christmas and ive only been a member since Late october/ early november.

Cheers to RU, may 2008 be even better!:D

Hip hip hooray!!!!!

With out this forum I certainly wouldn't have got my little ones, i probably wouldn't have found their hutch, and i'd have had nowhere to post all their piccies. So thanks to RU, and all the members.

I very much look forward to my first full year with the buns and i know you guys will be here to offer help, support and advice.

:wave::D

:thumb:

Here's to RU through which I have rehomed 2 bunnys and fostered another. I have also met 5 fantastic brummy bunny mad people.

Cheers RU, and to all the rescues on here/RR :thumb:
:thumb:
Lots of great tips and advice - very reassuring to new bunny parents (and slightly rusty ones:lol:)

Back