• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Only Diet?

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Bobbin has had very soft poos yesterday and today. His "normal" poos are still normal, I think it is the cecotropes that are very soft. It's possible in the excitement of Christmas that he had one too many treats :oops:

Everything else is completely normal, eating and drinking fine.

Is this a vet situation or simply time for a hay only diet for a couple of days?

Thanks in advance :wave:

its poss too many treats have upset his tummy thea, so id perhaps just give him hay and see how he goes.

aslong as hes eating,drinking and pooing, and not doing runny poo, then i think its fine x

Yes, I suspect that is what it is. He had a few more bits of veg over Christmas than he is used to.

Thank you guys, I shall see how it goes.

Bobbin has had very soft poos yesterday and today. His "normal" poos are still normal, I think it is the cecotropes that are very soft. It's possible in the excitement of Christmas that he had one too many treats :oops:

Everything else is completely normal, eating and drinking fine.

Is this a vet situation or simply time for a hay only diet for a couple of days?

Thanks in advance :wave:

Hay only diet deffo,rick

Only one uneaten cecotrope today and no squishy poos.... yey!

Also Bobbin has learnt to use his treat ball.... so proud! :oops: :D

Thanks for the advice :wave:

Back