• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Avipro plus

yep that's the one I use, My baby buns have it in their milk and water at the moment.
So in affect every liquid that passes their lips has avipro in it.:D

Yep thats the right one. Its used in most species including reptiles and birds.

The reason its specifically mentions reptiles in the text is that it has an extra affect on them, an appetite stimulant.

It is not known to have this affect in rabbits.

Ah ok, thanks for that :D So I should put it in all the water I give her then? Shes on baytril at the moment and I want to keep her tummy ok if possible! Just wasn't sure if you could give too much probiotic. Especially as its the PAH one I've got at the moment and it has added vit c :? Wasn't sure if I could give too much vit c?

Just pop it in the water made up to the instructions and make sure all the water she drinks contains it.

You may find she drinks more because of it, some really like the taste :rolleyes:

Give it all the time she is on Baytril and for one week after.

I have the Pro-C one as well as Avipro Plus but dont like it as it contains chlorophyll for an unknown reason and turns the water green and encourages algae growth :roll:

Thank you Sooz :D She has her water in a bowl so I can make sure I rinse it out well and keep the water fresh to prevent algae. The chlorophyll must be some psychological human thing of 'if you can't see it, then its not doing anything' or something :rolleyes: :lol: I'm going to get some of the avipro one now I know its the right one :)

Back