• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dukes Pressies Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Look wat my friend bought him!!!!
He even opened his own presents:lol::lol::lol:
he came running up to me with them in his mouth half dragging on the floor:lol::lol: knew wat they were straight away:lol::lol:
Best In Show
291207031.jpg

Santa Paws
291207005.jpg

Embarrased about mum dressing him up i think?:lol:
291207036.jpg

Last edited:
Awww bless he is such a gorgeous bun. :D Does he wear those jut for pics are alot of the tie, just curious:D

just for pics and for show when we go out or have visitors around ppl love to see him get clothes then put them on i think he enjoys the attention he gets when he does it aswell:lol::lol::lol:

But he obviously isn't able to put them on himself, therefore isn't able to take them off in one piece so i think it is a highly cruel thing to do.

He isnt a doll you can dress up when you have visitors :? As long as the people who love seeing him dressed up are happy I suppose it doesnt matter that rabbits dont actually wear clothes :roll:

he really doesnt mind about being dressed up if he did he would bite me with out a second thought he does to judges when hes getting fed up of them he has bit me when i was stewarding him thats why hes no longer shown because he seems not to enjoy it any more so i think he could tell me if he really hated it! all i do is open up the top hes steps through it sometimes he needs a hand where to put his arm through but thats it he more or less does it himself, he can take them off by himself believe me ive watched him it took 5 mins for him to do it but he done it!:lol:

he can take them off by himself believe me ive watched him it took 5 mins for him to do it but he done it!:lol:

You watched him struggling to get it off for FIVE minutes?! Why didn't you help him if it was distressing him? That seems a little cruel don't you think? :?

he wasnt stuggling! he was doing wat most intelligent animals do when thier working out something for the first time he start by assessing how he could do it tugging abit here and there then worked out ah if i do this i can get it off just took him about 5 min how to do it!
and threw that one away because he didnt seem to like that one again never brought it to me so in the bin it went he really seem to like the santa paws one now keeps running around with it really is quite funny to see:lol::lol::lol:
my mate is wetting her self watching

Last edited:
he wasnt stuggling! he was doing wat most intelligent animals do when thier working out something for the first time he start by assessing how he could do it tugging abit here and there then worked out ah if i do this i can get it off just took him about 5 min how to do it!
and threw that one away because he didnt seem to like that one again never brought it to me so in the bin it went he really seem to like the santa paws one now keeps running around with it really is quite funny to see:lol::lol::lol:
my mate is wetting her self watching

Your friend needs help.

how is that fair.

sad. and i feel sorry for the rabbit who has to have you watchin it do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back