• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My brave little ratty boy

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
He still loves me even though I had just taken him to the vets and given him nasty medicine :lol:

Here he is getting his head scratched

DSC07236.jpg

And grooming me :love::love::love:

DSC07243.jpg

And just having a cuddle

DSC07259.jpg

Nope Finn is smaller :lol: You cant tell because you can only see his head in those pictures :D

Reuben is quite big, I will get a photo of them together tomorrow :lol:

I thought it was Finn, and I also thought "Oh my hasn't he grown!" :shock:

He is lovely and doesn't look at all annoyed despite you giving him nasty meds! ;)

I thought it was Finn, and I also thought "Oh my hasn't he grown!" :shock:

He is lovely and doesn't look at all annoyed despite you giving him nasty meds! ;)

:lol: I know :shock: If that was Smirnoff or one of the rabbits there is no way I would be getting anywhere near them after giving them medicine :lol:

:love::love: Awww, bless him. My boys are always very forgiving, too when they have to go for injections. The Vibaravenos Tetracycline is the worst as its such a large quantity to inject under the skin.
Taz

:love::love: Awww, bless him. My boys are always very forgiving, too when they have to go for injections. The Vibaravenos Tetracycline is the worst as its such a large quantity to inject under the skin.
Taz

Awww its nice to know its not just Reuben then :D Hopefully all my boys will still like me afterwards should they ever need the vet :lol:

I hurt Grace today :cry: she's fine - but I dont think I can ever forgive myself - she now has a little scratch on her tail cos she got herself caught on the cage. :(
Hows reuben today ?

Dont feel bad hun it was an accident :( I have trapped Reubens tail once, last week. He was fine and gave me a huge cuddle afterwards just squeeked when I did it :oops: I accidently shut the door while his tail was still hanging out :oops: Try not to worry if she is ok hun :D Really though I stood on Smirnoff about a month ago too when she was sleeping on the stairs at night, it was an accident and she was fine but I felt horrible :( xxx

Reuben seems ok hun, a little better than yesterday I think :D Thanks for asking :D xxx

Back