• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hunter and the christmas tree

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I came in the other night and thought oh my gosh where is he :lol: He was in the christmas tree just looking out so I got a picture before I took him out :lol:

DSC07210.jpg

Then he settled down and went to sleep like this :shock:

DSC07216.jpg

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He likes playing and chasing things :lol: I think we had forgotten what Smirnoff was like as a kitten :shock: :lol:

He is sweet though and loves cuddling up to us :D He has really strange colouring though, he is like brown with the odd white bit of fur and a black streak right down his back :lol:

Awww, he is SO adorable!!!:D :D

And is it just ME......or does his face look human in that second pic?!?!? :shock: :shock: :lol:

He must have gone underneath and just climbed up :lol: Im assuming thats how he got in because none of the decorations had been knocked off or anything :lol: He was sat on the floor when I went to answer the door and when I got back he was in the tree :lol:

Back